I’ll even identify who I’m speaking of. If you have ever done the following on social media:
- “Not my president”
- “Trump is a misogynist, racist, homophobe”
- “If you voted for Trump you are a misogynist, racist, homophobe”
- “He didn’t win the popular vote, he shouldn’t be President”
- “The Electoral College should not exist”
- Used the term “pussy grabber”
- Posted the image of the Obama/Trump Inauguration crowds side by side
- Posted an image of Trump tinted orange
- Can’t engage in a civil exchange with someone who voted for Trump
I can’t blame you; your feelings are being echoed by the media, which seems to be fueling your anger. With the exception of Fox News and some conservative web sites, the media seems obsessed with showing Trump in a bad light.
As evidenced by what happened on day 5 of Trump’s Presidency:
- By Executive Order he reactivated the Keystone and Dakota Access pipelines. An extremely controversial project that had been halted by President Obama.
- A report surfaced that many governmental agencies may be subject to a “gag order”
- He removed the US from TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership), also a very controversial action
- He had instituted a federal hiring freeze
Did they not notice what he had done that day?
It’s like the press is saying “AHA! See, we TOLD you he wasn’t going to be a good President. All he cares about is his image. He’s not politician, he’s just a Reality TV star”
Exactly … that’s why he doesn’t care. He’s not a politician. I’ve come to the belief that he could care less if he’s re-elected. I believe he sees his Presidency as his service to the country. If it lasts 4 years, so be it. Make no mistake, during the time he has he will do what he feels he been tasked to do.
Scream all you want, the only people listening are those who agree with you. Your attempts to get your point across by demeaning and name-calling his supporters has gotten you tuned out. Your actions have made you look like a bully to these people and they are treating you as such.
Very few will stand up to a bully, most will choose avoidance. That’s what’s happening to you now. They’re going about their business. They’re not discussing politics at work and they’re watching Fox News at home.
So good luck with your strategy; you’re getting what you have earned. Try the Xanax, I heard its amazing …